Are you looking for a fun way to help students learn about critical nonfiction text features? Well, these posters are designed to do just that! In this resource you’ll find 12 nonfiction text features posters that can be displayed in your classroom. They’re perfect on a bulletin board or strung along a classroom clothesline. You can also use the posters for creative lessons about nonfiction text features!
BONUS! 12 Black and White Versions of the Posters are Included!
In this resource you’ll find:
• 12 Nonfiction Text Features Posters:
--- Table of Contents
--- Special Print
--- Title or Header
--- Side Bar
• 1 set of color posters
• 1 set of black and white posters
• An inspirational bulletin board idea
Looking for MORE resources to help teach nonfiction? Check out these favorites:
• Nonfiction Text Features Interactive Unit
- 6 Engaging Lessons about nonfiction text features!
• Listening Comprehension Unit
- Students learn about Malala Yousafzai while practicing critical nonfiction listening comprehension skills.
• Lewis and Clark Journal Entries
- Students investigate historical texts.
• Speeches Unit Plan
- Students analyze 4 historic speeches before researching and presenting a speech of their own.
Check out this BLOG POST
to see how to turn the posters into a bulletin board:
Nonfiction Text Features Bulletin Board Idea
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
*** Click HERE
to receive the Brain Waves Instruction Newsletter
filled with exclusive FREEBIES and Teaching Tips!
*** Click HERE
to become a seller on TpT
(Referral by Brain Waves Instruction)
Brain Waves Instruction