Nonfiction Text Structure Sort - Digital & Print
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- If you're still searching for the perfect resources for your nonfiction text structure unit, you've come to the right place. This bundle gives you 7 resources that you can use to teach your nonfiction text structure in 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade. You’ll get anchor charts, task cards, reading passages, gPrice $24.00Original Price $35.90Save $11.90
This nonfiction text structure sort is such a fun and hands-on way to help your students learn about the five types of informational text structure: Cause and Effect, Compare and Contrast, Description, Problem and Solution, and Sequence.
With this sort, students will match the definition, a visual cue, key words, and a paragraph of text with it's correct text structure.
*This resource also includes a digital version created using Google Slides so you can easily assign it to your students during distance learning.
This resource includes just one sort, but you can print it in a variety of ways. Check out the preview to see examples of each printing option.
- Student Reference Sheet - You have the option of printing the nonfiction text structure sort as a one page reference sheet with the information already filled out. This is a great resource for students.
- Student Sort - Individual - You can print the nonfiction text structure sorts as a single page which works great for individual student use.
- Student Sort - You can print a larger version of the sort. This option works great if you want students to use it in groups or as part of a literacy station.
- Digital Version - You can access a digital version of the resource created using Google Slides.
Looking for more text structure resources?
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.