Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This nonfiction text structure bundle is designed to teach upper elementary and middle school students about the FIVE types of informational text structures in a way that will keep them engaged. It includes 92 nonfiction passages. This Common Core bundle contains a wide variety of text structure activities!
It addresses the following five text structures:
→ Compare and Contrast
→ Cause and Effect
→ Problem and Solution
This bundle includes:
1. a 30-slide PowerPoint
2. a 4-page matching PowerPoint companion handout
3. 32 task cards (You get to choose whether to use the Google version or the printable version.)
4. a clipboard craftivity (featuring 20 passages!)
5. a 26-page flipbook where students write their own passages for each text structure
6. 10 passages with graphic organizers
7. 5 posters
8. an assessment (You get to choose whether to use the Google version or the printable version.)
As an added bonus, I created 10 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
I invite you to check out the preview of each individual resource!
These are the products included in this BUNDLE. Just click below to take a closer look at any of the products:
By Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!