showing 1-5 of 8 products
- Bundle Description
This nonfiction text structure bundle is designed to teach upper elementary and middle school students about the FIVE types of informational text structures in a way that will keep them engaged. It includes 92 nonfiction passages. This Common Core bundle contains a wide variety of text structure activities! Four of the resources feature multiple formats: printable and digital (compatible with Google Forms and Google Slides)!
It addresses the following five text structures:
→ Compare and Contrast
→ Cause and Effect
→ Problem and Solution
This bundle includes:
- 30-slide PowerPoint (You have my permission to convert this to Google Slides, if you wish.)
- 4-page matching PowerPoint companion handout (The companion handout includes both a printable version and a Google Slides version.)
- 32 task cards (You get to choose whether to use the Google Slides version, the Google Forms version, or the printable version.)
- Sorting Craftivity with 20 passages (You get to choose whether to use the Google "stamping" version or the printable clipboard craftivity version.)
- 26-page flipbook where students write their own passages for each text structure
- 10 passages with Graphic Organizers (You get to choose whether to use the Google version or the printable version.)
- 5 posters
- Assessment (You get to choose whether to use the Google version or the printable version.)
As an added bonus, I created 10 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
I invite you to check out the preview of each individual resource!
These are the products included in this BUNDLE. Just click below to take a closer look at any of the products:
Text Structure Sorting Activity compatible with Google Forms
Text Structures with Graphic Organizers Worksheet Packet compatible with Google Forms
Nonfiction Text Structure Assessment or Practice Worksheet compatible with Google Forms
Text Structure Task Cards: Printable
Text Structure Task Cards compatible with Google Forms
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
The resources in this bundle are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting these items (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!