These nonstandard measurement lessons, activities and worksheets are such a fun, hands-on way to have students practice this difficult skill!
After using this unit, students will be able to:
- Order 3 objects by length
- Compare lengths of objects accurately
- Express the length of an object as a whole number of units
- Measure something accurately with no gaps, spaces, or overlaps
GET THESE ACTIVITIES AND MORE BY PURCHASING MY MATH WORKSHOP BUNDLE FOR THE WHOLE YEAR! SEE MORE HERE!
- Car and Ramp Races - hands on lesson with recording sheets
- Stringy Shapes - hands on lesson with recording sheets
- Crooked Paths - hands on lesson with recording sheets
- Measure me! - hands on lesson with recording sheets
- What’s wrong? – explanation tasks
- Nonstandard measurement task cards
- 4 printable practice pages
Download the preview to get a closer look at what's included!