Your K-1 Kids will love these Measurement Centers. They will Practice Non-Standard Measurement with many hands-on, engaging activities.
Practice measurement and making comparisons for length, height, weight, and capacity.
Get ALL of my Kindergarten math units bundled for a HUGE discount!
Kindergarten Math Growing Bundle
Here's What You Get in This Unit:
• 4 Posters (length, height, weight, capacity)
• 4 no prep printables
• 4 Sequencing by Size Activities
• Stinky Feet Measuring (length)
• Bunny Hop Measuring (length)
• Cotton Ball Competition Partner Game (length)
• Rock and Measure Station (length)
• Comparing Heights Clip and Flip Center
• Our Class Heights Chart
• Comparing Kids (shortest/tallest activity whole group activity)
• Measuring at the Park (Height)
• Weigh and Compare (using a balance)
• Heavy/Light Pocket Chart Sort
• Ordering by Weight Self Checking Station
• Comparing Capacity (Teacher Lead Activity)
• Capacity Exploration Station
• Clip and Flip Capacity (Most/Least)
Check out more individual Kindergarten math units below!
Counting and Cardinality
Sorting by Property
Interactive Math Readers
Addition Within 5
Addition Within 10