Normal Distribution STUDENT HANDOUT for traditional or Interactive notebooks
This activity is designed for Algebra 1, Algebra 2, or Statistics. Students will learn how to use the TI 83 and TI 84 Graphing Calculators to find probabilities for the Standard Normal Distribution and also find probabilities for Applications to the Standard Normal Distribution. They will also learn how to use the shade feature to construct a graph and have the calculator shade in the appropriate region.
* Full easy to follow step by step directions with graphics showing each and every step for both the TI 83 and the TI 84.
* Six examples fully done out for the Standard Normal Distribution.
* Four more examples fully done out using interesting applications.
* Two additional examples showing the shade feature with step by step directions with unique easy settings not found elsewhere.
* A seven problem worksheet for the Standard Normal Distribution.
* Twelve fun problems on a worksheet for the applications of the Normal Distribution
* All Answer Keys
You can easily print the instructional handout two to a page from the PDF for a perfect size for Interactive notebooks.
You may also like:
•Interactive Normal Distribution App with free software
•Normal Distribution Applications with GOOGLE Slides
•Measures of Central Tendency, Mean, Median, Mode Flip Book
•Permutations and Combinations Task Cards QR
•Linear Regression on the TI 83 84
TI-83 TI-84 Mega-Bundle of 26 Teaching Learning Handouts
•Probability Task Cards
•Statistics Final Review Study Guide Exam 6 versions
⇒ Click on the green star near my name
on the top of any page in my store to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know
that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
©2017 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.