Teach your students the difference between normative and empirical statements with this editable PowerPoint Presentation, editable Cloze Notes, and Card Sort. The presentation contains a link to the TED Talk, “The Myth of Common Sense.” I’ve included an editable film guide for that.
1. Normative Vs. Empirical Statements Cloze Notes (plus editable version)
2. Normative Vs. Empirical Statements PowerPoint Presentation (editable)
3. “The Myth of Common Sense” Film Guide (plus editable version)
4. Normative Vs. Empirical Statements Card Sort
This is also a part of my first Sociology Interactive Notebook The Sociological Perspective
If you like this, be sure to check out my other sociology products.
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.
Be sure to check out my blog for stories, resources, and ideas! My Blog