North America Continent Bundle - Montessori
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Unit study of North America (including Central America) that contains hands-on resources to teach students about unique aspects of the continent while developing their concentration, logical thinking, comprehension skills, reading and so much more.
All resources are designed to adapt to each individual student and fit your classroom needs. Students will learn about different cultural, geographical aspects of the North American continent, Native American culture, and the diversity of wildlife.
This list of resources is a great addition to your continent boxes and art/cultural display area. Preschool North America themed activities are designed to develop fine motor and other important skills of young learners.
Here is what's included:
- North America Continent Cards and Country Research B&W Booklet
- Native American Musical Instruments - Preschool Picture Cards
- North America: Map and flags of the countries
- Native American Houses Information and Picture Cards, 3 Part Cards
- Natural Landmarks and Artificial Landmarks in North America | Sorting
- Flags of North America Montessori 3-Part Cards Blackline Master (Countries of North America)
- Bald Eagle Life Cycle and Parts of a Bald Eagle 3 Part Cards Blackline Masters
- 45 Animals Of North America – Montessori Nomenclature And Information Cards
- North America Preschool Activities Montessori Inspired
You may also like:
Australia / Oceania Montessori Resource Pack
The Arctic and Antarctica Preschool Pack