- Explore the landmarks and landforms found on all the continents with these interesting postcards. Each postcard has a vivid photo on the front and an article about the location on the back. Every set comes with small pictures to put up on your map where they are located and a small booklet to write$36.00$24.00Save $12.00
- Check out this fabulous set of products to help you and your students study the continent of North America. Learn about the plants and animals that live there, the landmarks and landforms you can visit, the countries, and make a detailed map with your students. Each one is packed with information, h$24.30$17.00Save $7.30
- This huge bundle is so full of amazing resources to use as you teach your students about the continents and countries around the world. Study animals, plants, map making, landmarks, landforms, countries, traditions, and culture from every continent. All products are provided with metric and imperial$166.55$100.00Save $66.55
12 postcards featuring famous landmarks and landforms found in North America. Set comes with worksheet for each landmark and landform so students can practice, enjoy, and reinforce skills. Each postcard is double sided with a beautiful photo on one side and a post-note on the other directed towards the students. Don't worry, I've provided both systems of measurement: the metric and imperial systems so no matter where you live- I've got you covered.
What You Get:
- 12 double-sided information cards about famous landmarks and landforms in North America using the metric measurement system.
- 12 double-sided information cards about famous landmarks and landforms in North America using the imperial measurement system
- 12 half-sheet worksheets to go along with each postcard
You Might Also Enjoy:
- Plants of North America
- Map Work for North America
- Animals of North America
- Brochures of Countries in North America
- North America Unit Study Guide
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!