This lesson plan contains:
* Three Youtube video links to show your students an account of the situation in North Korea.
- Please make sure you watch all three videos before showing them to your students. Some images can be difficult to watch for some students (ex.: images of malnourished children) -
* KWL chart on the division of Korea (K + W should be done before watching the videos)
* Who are the three leaders? - A table with all three leaders where students can write, after watching the videos, what they know about each leader and how they feel about each of them.
* Worksheet - To do after watching all videos. Students can write words they didn't understand or want to discuss further. Also, they have to explain and give examples as to why North Korea is considered a totalitarian state. Finally, students are asked what can we do to help the situation in North Korea.
* Visit and like my Facebook page
* - Thank you!
* Follow me on Instagram
--> Make sure you leave a comment and rating for this resource. Remember that each rating gives you TPT credits. <--