You and your students will love this exciting holiday pack which includes everything you need to plan and incorporate a north pole breakfast in your classroom. If you are not familiar with the Elf on the Shelf or a North Pole breakfast visit my blog or do a Google search to familiarize yourself with these fabulous holiday treats for children. YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE AN ELF ON THE SHELF TO INCORPORATE A NORTH POLE BREAKFAST IN YOUR ROOM. You will not believe the look on your students' faces when they light up with excitement because Santa came to visit their classroom. Included in this pack is:
1. 3 shapes to make a decorative banner- print multiple copies and repeat a pattern on cute ribbon
2. 3 different types of letter templates from "Santa"- one boy or girl letter including elf, one boy or girl letter not including elf, one boy or girl blank letter
3. Thank you letter to Santa for the breakfast
4. Label it girl or boy elf
5. Class elf list template- If you include a class elf with your north pole breakfast then you can make a descriptive list of your elf with your students.
6. Elves Can Have Are chart for students
7. Breakfast Menu to display in your classroom- I included a menu already made with what I included in our breakfast last year. I also included a blank menu template so you can make your own breakfast choices that work for your class.
8. Dear Santa writing activity