Preschool: Norway preschool homeschool thematic unit. This is week 12 of 30 weekly units in our age 4 preschool curriculum program. 99 pages (153 pages including the classroom decor bonuses). Highly engaging, super fun and very organized program to delight both teacher and student alike and lead to a successful week studying the nation of Norway.
*Looking for a whole year's curriculum? Check out the 30-week bundle here *
Covers all academic areas in a three school time blocks per day and three days/week routine:
* Weekly Lesson plan
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on alphabet, focusing on letter sounds X, Y and Z this week
* X Marks the Spot (X Sounds Activity)
* Norway Facts & Vocabulary Cards
* Letters X, Y, and Z Handwriting Practice
* Norway-themed book list
* Super cute lowercase x, y and z alphabet letter crafts (the letter x X-ray, letter y yawn, and the letter z zoo)
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on counting 1-40
* Math Counting Visual Aid
* Ordering By Size and Amount Practice
* Troll Truth Math Counting Activity
* Snow Ski Lineup Ordering by Amount Activity
* Viking Roll Call Count and Order Activity
SOCIAL STUDIES / ART / COOKING
* My First Travel Notebook
* Norwegian pancakes recipe card
* Norther Lights craft
* Indoor Cross Country Skiing Game
* Race to Order Game
* Norway-themed Action Cards
CIRCLE TIME BOARD PIECES
* How's the Weather
* Days of the Week
BONUS CLASSROOM DECOR
* Norway Themed Bulletin Board Header and matching vocab picture cards
* Weekly Center Bin Labels
* Storage Bin Labels
Instructions, overviews and more.
This unit is part of a 30 weeks of units in the Home CEO Age 4 Preschool Homeschool Curriculum. Click here to buy the bundle and save!
Made with love by Home CEOs Maraya & Ashley, Chief Education Officers of the Pearson & Smotherman Families.
ALL PROFIT TO CHARITY
ALL monthly profits from our TPT store are distributed to 20 charitable nonprofit organizations in 2017 (39 since our inception), so thank you for your purchase! In May 2017, thanks to our customers, we sponsored a brand new playground at a primary school in Uganda! Learn more about who we support here.
We use art primarily by Whimsy Clips by Laura Strickland with secondary sources credited within each document. We also use digital paper from PrettyGraffic and Erin Bradley Designs for my title pages. I use fonts by KG Fonts and Pablo Impallari. (All links included within the document).
Copyright 2016 Home CEO Inc.