These Not So Spooky Math Centers will be great to use during the month of October or the week of Halloween!
Math Centers Include:
1. Batty Addition to 10 & 12
2. Spider Subtraction from 10 & 12
3. Trick-or-Treat Word Problems: You will get 4 word problems. Students need to illustrate, make a tally chart, write the equation, and their answer!
4. Candy Corn Estimation
5. Spooky Patterns - Students will create their own patterns.
6. Making 10 using a 10 Frame
7. Bat Measurement - Measure the wingspan of a bat in inches, with candy corns, unifix cubes, pennies, and paper clips.
8. Spine Chilling Probability