Also included in
- This Music Games Bundle will help your students HAVE FUN while learning and reviewing note names and rhythms! Perfect for any time of year to keep students engaged and learning! These are fantastic band games, choir games and orchestra activities! Good for elementary music centers and secondary mu$38.00$51.00Save $13.00
- This Music Games SUPER BUNDLE will help your students HAVE FUN while learning and reviewing note names and rhythms! Perfect for any time of year and ANY class size to keep students engaged and excited about music theory practice. These fun music activities would be highly successful with any upper$68.00$106.00Save $38.00
Help your elementary and middle school students learn to read music with this get-up-and-move note name game! Treble clef and bass clef included. Make music theory will be more fun with this "find a partner" matching game - perfect for music centers! Excellent game for all class sizes- large music classes or small centers. Black and white sets are included for those that don't have access to a color printer.
With this game students will be practicing identifying note names quickly and accurately! Students will LOVE this music activity because they get to move around and help each other find partners – they are highly motivated! It’s unlike your normal band or elementary music activity and the change of pace makes it memorable!
How to Play:
• Each student gets a card with a different set of notes on it.
• They identify the note names shown on their card.
• They find a partner who has the same letter names as them (Music notation cards match up with letter name cards.)
DETAILED instructions (with pictures) are included along with a number of ways to SIMPLIFY the game and a number of ways to make it more CHALLENGING. The instructions are written to work with any of our “Find a Partner” games – rhythm value, note name, symbols or terms.
Volume 1 includes TWO individual sets:
Set 1 – Treble clef note names on the staff (5 lines/4 spaces) plus black & white version
Set 2 – Bass clef note names on the staff (5 lines/4 spaces) plus black & white version
This game is also included in:
Some feedback from happy customers:
⭐“I used this with my 3rd grade class. It was a great way to see who still needed help with note names and who really has them down. Most of the kids loved playing it and have asked to play again. ”
⭐“Love to have a game that I can use with all of my band classes!"
⭐“My beginners will love this! Going to buy the other set for my non-varsity and advanced band members. Great design and colors. Thank you!"
⭐“My students really enjoyed this activity!"
Need more resources?
Money Saving Bundles:
Looking for a more advanced version with ledger lines? Check this out-it's for all instrument ranges!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email BandDirectorActivities@gmail.com - we are happy to help! Your feedback is important! Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment and earn credits towards future purchases from any TPT store!
This product is intended for personal classroom/band hall use only. Buyer does not have rights to share or distribute. The clip art in this document is copyrighted and may not be copied, removed or altered. Additional licenses will always be 50% off (purchase them in the TpT store). If you like this product and want to share it, please purchase the additional license, or purchase an additional license and split the cost of the total with a friend!
Keywords - band games, orchestra games, choir games, music games, beginning band, beginning band games, advanced band games, music theory games, rhythm games, note values, note value games, band activities, orchestra activities, choir activities, music activities, band director, music game, music activities, elementary music activities, music games elementary, music game elementary, note games, music note games, note name games, treble clef, bass clef, treble clef game, bass clef game, note names, note names music, note names worksheet, note names treble clef, note names bass clef, music games treble clef, music games notes name, music games for a non music sub, music games bass clef, treble clef activities