The piano keys are breaking away! You must race to the end of the piano before all of the keys collapse beneath you. Can you make it in time?
The Note Name Keyboard Collapse Flash Card Game gives children and teens an opportunity to practice music flash cards in a fun way. Each player or team must identify a musical note correctly in order to advance along the game board. At the same time, the keys are collapsing. In order to win, players must answer all of the flash cards correctly and get to the end of the piano before the keys collapse.
This printable flash card game includes solo, cooperative, and team play variations. It can be used by learners of different ability levels since each player uses his own flash cards for play. For example, one person can practice treble clef notes while another practices bass clef notes. It’s perfect for differentiated learning.
The Note Name Keyboard Collapse Flash Card Game has everything you need including:
• 37 note name flash cards including 2 octaves of treble clef, 2 octaves of bass clef, and some bonus cards (black and white)
• 2 pages of suggested activities using the flash cards
• The Keyboard Collapse Flash Card Game board (grayscale)
• The Falling Keys Indicator (grayscale)
• Rules for play
• Playing pieces (black and white)
• Markers (black and white)
• Instructions for assembly
Game play lasts for approximately 10-15 minutes so it is the perfect activity for breaks, time-fillers, centers, and indoor recess. It’s perfect for use in a home, homeschool, co-op, classroom, or afterschool program.
SAVE MONEY on this product when you buy the Music Flash Card Game Bundle
Looking for more Music products? Check out these titles:
Musical Terms Flash Cards
Music Symbols Flash Cards
Music Intervals and Key Signatures Flash Cards
Fanciful Letters: Musical Joy