This Note Taking Flip Flap Booklet Collection contains 24 No Prep, open ended booklets that can be used with any note taking assignment! These flip flap books are created with Common Core standards in mind, requiring critical thinking and elaboration of ideas. Students are required to respond in a variety of creative ways, including writing, doodling, analyzing, and more! The activities are ideal for individual and collaborative work.
Each Flip Flap book contains an entire page of space for student work, but the great thing about flip flap books is that by simply folding the page, they tend to be less intimidating and more user friendly at times than traditional worksheets. Also, there are optional lined pages provided for teachers who’d like to copy lines on the back of the flip flap books, so the lines appear on the inside where students write.
Each Flip Flap book is open ended, which means it can be used in a variety of ways, depending on the goals you set for each assignment. General instructions are provided, but may be easily reworded (by the teacher, verbally) to meet your classroom needs.
Save over 15% by purchasing the Flip Flap Books Bundle
Here’s the list of topics included in this collection:
1. Techy Topics
2. Jot, Draw, Question, Retell
3. Time for Silence, Time for Sharing
5. Predictions, Evidence, Outcome
8. Before, During, After
9. Circle, Highlight, Underline
10. Noodle, Doodle, Kit and Caboodle
11. I Know, I Think, I Wonder
12. 5 W’s and an H
13. Monday through Friday
14. N-O-T-E-S ( Note Taking acronym assignment)
15. Examples, Non Examples
16. Questions, Answers, Summary
17. Think, Pair, Share
18. 1 Paragraph, 1 Sentence, 1 Word
19. Box It, Bullet It, Broadcast It
20. This Matters, This Matters More, This Matters Most
21. Key Vocabulary, Key Points, Key Questions, Summary
23. Sketches, Symbols, Study Notes
24. Can, Have, Are
Please Note: Text and topic suggestions are not included. Also, the booklets are designed to supplement effective instruction, with teachers deciding the best way to implement flip flap booklets in lessons.
~For personal and single classroom use only.~