Drawing inspiration from The Cornell Method of Note-Taking, this template gives students an advanced outline for taking notes on during class while organizing it in a way that will help them to be ready to study the material later. The design itself is intended to inspire thought and creativity while highlighting and isolating the key points of any lecture or discussion.
OBJECTIVES: Your students will be able to…
· …practice taking organized notes based on the template provided during lectures or discussions.
· …log new and/or topical vocabulary.
· …practice organizing topics in a simple way that prepares them to review content for better retention and recall.
· …practice summarizing the content of their notes.
· …review their notes in an exciting way by cutting out the topic and summary sections for instant flashcard use.
· …synthesize knowledge of the topic(s) more easily.
· teacher/professor lectures
· class discussions
· grammar & vocabulary sessions
· key detail receptive skill lessons (reading & listening)
THE PACKAGE: 3 pages total
· 1 blank note-taking page (WHITE BACKGROUND)
· 1 blank note-taking page (BLUE BACKGROUND)
· 1 note-taking page with instructions & examples