Observing other language teachers is one of the best ways to hone your own practice by noticing what strategies teachers use to help learners understand and feel comfortable.
Use one of these two note taking forms to help you organize your thinking during and after observing a Comprehension Based™ lesson.
- You may use these forms for your own personal and professional use.
- You may distribute physical copies to colleagues.
- You may NOT distribute digital copies. For digital access, you must share the link to this product page.
- You may not use these forms for commercial purposes.
- TOU Questions? Email email@example.com.