This is a four page weather review booklet that can be used as emergency sub plans (for one day) in science (booklet is designed to be copied front to back).
The activities in the booklet include:
- Cover page which students can color
- Vocabulary page where students are asked to define five weather terms using a dictionary, textbook, or internet
- A "weather" acrostic which students are asked to complete
- A weather word search
- A label and color diagram of the water cycle
- A weather tools and their uses match up activity
- A page where students are asked to design, label, and color a weather safety poster.
The booklet can be graded and glued into a science notebook as an incentive for students to finish when you are away.
Recommended for upper elementary.
An answer key is provided, although many of the activities will vary depending on student work.