This bundle has everything you need to review the notes of the treble clef staff. Download the preview for a closer look!
The MEGA bundle includes:
1. Circus Treble Clef Matching Game
: This matching game features a note on the treble clef and a bouncy ball note name. Students match the correct note name to the note on the staff. Perfect for a music center!
The set includes the following notes: C4, C#4, D4, E4, Eb4, F4, F#4, G4, Ab4, A4, B4, Bb4, C5, C#5, D5, Eb5, E5, F5, F#5, and G5. Set also includes blank staves and blank bouncy balls to fill in your own notes. The matching game comes in two versions: Colorful backgrounds and images and a printer friendly version.
2. Go Fish Treble Clef Edition- This traditional card game will be a perfect activity to reinforce the notes of the treble clef. The game comes in two versions: color version and a black and white version for easier printing. The notes included range from C4 up to A5. No sharps and flats are included. However, blank versions of the cards are included to customize the game to your musical needs.
3.Pocket Treble Clef Flash Cards
- Simply print out the cards, cut, laminate, hole punch, and bind for flash cards together to make a set of pocket flash cards. Attach cards together with ribbon or a binder ring. Small enough to fit in a pocket or backpack for on-the-go practicing of the notes of the treble clef. Notes C4 through A5 are included (no sharps or flats). Blank versions are also included to customize the flashcards to your needs. Comes in a colorful version and a printer-friendly version.
3. Recorder Fingerings~ Color-Coded
- This set includes 15 recorder fingering posters to use in the elementary music classroom. The set includes the following notes for popular coded-coordinated instrument colors: C, D, E, F, F#, G, A, B, High C, High D, High F, High F#, High G, and Bb. Each poster includes a cute doodle frame, corresponding chevron backgrounds, note name, and note on treble clef.
4. Treble Clef Scavenger Hunt : A game designed to get your students up and moving while reviewing the notes of the treble clef. The teacher will place the treble clef cards around the room before the students enter the room. Each student will receive a scavenger hunt worksheet to complete on their journey. Students will find the cards and write the letter name of the note on the staff to the corresponding number.
This set includes the natural notes from C4 up to C6. It also includes C#, F#, Ab, Bb, and Eb.The scavenger hunt features two versions: a colorful versions and a printer-friendly version. It also includes three types of worksheets in two styles (whole page and half page).
Worksheet #1: Cards #1-9 feature only the notes on the staff. No ledger lines are included.
Worksheet #2: Cards #1-15 feature only the natural notes from C4 up to C6, no accidentals are included.
Worksheet #3: Cards #1-26 feature all the notes from C4 up to C6, including sharps and flats listed above.
5. Treble Clef Worksheets- 14 treble clef worksheets are included. These worksheets are similar to my Treble Wars- Music Worksheets
. Worksheets include activities such as naming the note on the staff, drawing the given note on the staff, matching the note name to the note on the staff, note name coloring, matching the words to the correct notes on the staff, and much more!!
6. Treble Clef Flash Cards (Large Version)- Large flashcards to use in your classroom. Each flashcard is 8 1/2 by 11 inches and features the treble clef and note. Notes include: C4 through A5 (no sharps or flats). Blank versions are included to customize to your musical needs. Color version and black and white version is also included.
7. Trebling Races
- Gentleman, start your engines! Your students will have a blast racing to the finish line while reviewing the notes on the treble clef. Students are placed into teams. Each team has a set of treble clef cards on the other side of the room. Upon teachers cue, one student from each group races down to their designated pile to collect the correct treble clef card named by the teacher.
This set includes single notes on the treble clef staff, along with three, four, and five letter words. Notes included: C4 through G5, F#, C#, Bb, Eb, and Ab. The relay race game comes in two versions: a colorful set and a printer-friendly version.
For more lesson ideas, freebies, and products, check out my blog: Sew Much Music
Sew Much Music has a Facebook