THIS PRODUCT IS MEANT TO BE USED AFTER READING THE BOOK.
A NOTE ABOUT THE PRODUCT: These puzzles are fun but challenging. Teachers may want to insert letter hints before copying, allow extra time, or have students work in pairs.
Each of these QUOTEFALLS contains a quotation from NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters into the puzzle grid, using a process of elimination.
QUOTEFALLS require students to use their knowledge of the book, along with their knowledge of spelling, phonics, vocabulary, and language! Students love these puzzles!
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO SEE A SAMPLE PUZZLE!
Perfect activities for after tests, between lessons, or at the end of the day!
View many more lit-based Quotefalls in my store!
And take a look at my new LOOKING GOOD ON PAPER products based on my years “in the trenches”--great writing lessons!
Here are my unique products over NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH—perfect activities for early test finishers, between lessons, extra credit, or at the end of the day! View them in my store.
* Bookmarks Plus: NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH edition—Handy Reading Aid! Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
* NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword—Fun!
The 22 words in this crossword are the same ones in the Words to Know list of my
* NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH edition of Bookmarks Plus. Use both products to meanings of new words! A unique crossword!
* NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 10 Word Merges—One “Word” Becomes Two! Two-word phrases from the story are blended into one “word.” Students decipher the phrase. Harder than it sounds, but a good spelling workout!
* NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 10 Quotefall Word Puzzles—Unique! Each quotefall is a quotation from the story. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters from above the double line of the puzzle grid to squares in the columns directly below. Quotefalls can be challenging, but students love working them—and they’re great spelling workouts!
* NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: Characters’ Names Word Search with Hidden Message! Students find 22 last names of characters in the grid to reveal the hidden message: Of Thee I Sing.
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!