The many editions of Bookmarks Plus provide students with essential knowledge of the book: title, author info, publication date, genre, story premise, descriptions of main characters, and setting. Each edition also contains a "Words to Know" section, which students can refer to as they come across difficult words.
BOOKMARKS PLUS come 5 to a page, front to back, so you can print as many as you like for as long as you like with only a minimal initial investment! Also, the bookmarks come in both a color and black-and-white version.
MIDDLE SCHOOL EDITIONS OF BOOKMARKS PLUS:
* Across Five Aprils
* Anne Frank Remembered
* As I Lay Dying
* The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman
* The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
* The Diary of a Young Girl
* Ender’s Game
* Farewell to Manzanar
* The Giver
* Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!
* The Hunger Games
* Johnny Tremain
* The Light in the Forest
* My Brother Sam Is Dead
* My Side of the Mountain
* Nothing But the Truth
* The Outsiders—FREE!
* The Pearl
* The Pigman
* Romeo and Juliet
* The Slave Dancer
* The Witch of Blackbird Pond
* Walk Two Moons
Don't see a bookmark for your favorite title? Contact me through TPT, and I’ll create one for you!
Also take a look at my new LOOKING GOOD ON PAPER products based on my years “in the trenches”--great writing lessons!
Here are my fun and challenging products over NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH—perfect activities for early test finishers, between lessons, extra credit, or at the end of the day! View them in my store.
* Bookmarks Plus: NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH edition—Handy Reading Aid! Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
* NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword—Fun!
The 22 words in this crossword are the same ones in the Words to Know list of my
* NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH edition of Bookmarks Plus. Use both products to meanings of new words! A unique crossword!
* NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 10 Word Merges—One “Word” Becomes Two! Two-word phrases from the story are blended into one “word.” Students decipher the phrase. Harder than it sounds, but a good spelling workout!
* NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 10 Quotefall Word Puzzles—Unique! Each quotefall is a quotation from the story. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters from above the double line of the puzzle grid to squares in the columns directly below. Quotefalls can be challenging, but students love working them—and they’re great spelling workouts!
* NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: Characters’ Names Word Search with Hidden Message! Students find 22 last names of characters in the grid to reveal the hidden message: Of Thee I Sing.
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!