The following product is a Notice and Note Signpost Guide. This guide will assist teachers in implementing the Notice and Note signposts while using the book the One and Only Ivan.
The Novel Guide is set up in two different formats. First, by signpost. Second, by chapter.
• For each signpost we provide the examples located in the book.
• For the signpost Again and Again, we do not provide the specific locations but we provide 5 Again and Again moments to look for while reading.
• Each signpost has a minimum of 2 examples but many have more than 5. Overall, there are 55 examples provided in this Novel Guide.
• Chapters are listed that contain signpost examples.
• There are 33 examples provided and 4 Again and Again moments to look for while reading.
• This format is an excellent resource for any teacher using this Novel Guide in a Read Aloud format.
Page numbers are from the book ISBN 978-0-316-80906-1
Document is 16 pages long in a PDF format.
If you have trouble downloading this product, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will assist in any way possible.
Purchase of this product is for your classroom and home use. Please do not share or redistribute these materials with others.
Clip Art Provided by: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Zoo-Animals-Clip-Art-1268870
Did you know you can get TpT credit to use on future purchases. We welcome feedback as well as all forms of communication. All of the products we sell, we currently use within a classroom. Your feedback allows us to make sure we are creating and selling the best possible materials.
To get TpT credit for future purchases
1. Login and go to your My Purchases page.
2. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
3. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases