Talking and Listening Game for the Whole Class!!
* Print, laminate and separate cards.
* Distribute cards, one to each student (some may have two as all 36 cards must be used).
* The student with the 'starting' card begins by reading out their card.
* Each student must listen carefully to identify which question links with their answer.
* When they hear the appropriate question, they follow on by reading aloud their card for the next person.
* Continue around the room till each card has been read and you finish with the 'end' card.
The game can be played over and over again by shuffling and re-distributing the cards.
Its great fun for the whole class and quick and simple to implement. Keep each game in a snaplock bag and all bags in a box and simply grab the one you want to play and hand out the cards and your ready to go.
Children will love this quick and fun game :)