Nouns: Ten pages of grammar worksheets focusing on nouns as a person, place, or thing. These pages include identifying nouns, proper nouns and singular and plural nouns.
This package includes:
1. Unit title page
2. Noun sort into person, place, or thing.
3. Colouring noun sort into person, place or thing. When the page is coloured, the picture makes a happy face.
4. Students illustrate nouns that represent a person, place, and thing (pages 4-6).
7. Students identify the nouns in sentences then write three sentences of their own.
8. Students write four sentences using the nouns provided.
9. Underline the proper nouns in each sentence then write a sentence including a proper noun.
10. Students sort nouns into singular, plural and nouns that are both (cut and paste).
11. Match the singular noun to its plural partner.
12. Teacher answer pages (3 pages in total).
If you like the Nouns worksheets, you may also be interested in the following:
Get all 5 sets at a discount!
Parts of Speech Grammar Bundle (Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs)
Thanks for stopping by my store! I appreciate your support and welcome any feedback.
All artwork by Patricia Watson.
© Patricia Watson 2015
Copyright © Patricia Watson. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.