Noun and Verb Task Cards
What educators are saying
Learning about nouns and verbs has never been this fun! This is THREE levelled sets of 20 Noun and Verb Task cards for upper elementary language arts (60 cards total) to use with your Common Core Noun and Verb unit! With these cards you can easily differentiate for students' needs with these cards or scaffold instruction.
What's included in this Noun and Verb Task Card resource?
- Set #1, 20 cards - Students read two sentences and identify the way the same word is used in each sentence (as a noun or a verb).
- Set #2, 20 cards - Students read one sentence and identify the way the underlined word is used in each sentence (noun or verb). Then, students create an additional sentence using the same underlined word, but as the opposite (noun or verb) part of speech.
- Set #3, 20 cards - Students are given words that can be used as both nouns and verbs and write two sentences, one using the word as a noun, and one using the word as a verb.
- A student recording sheet
- A ! Perfect for at-home learning or paperless practice. (60 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Noun and Verb Task Cards in my classroom?
Use these cards in literacy centers, using the SCOOT format, as an early finisher activity, for review, or even as pre and post assessments for your noun and verb unit!
Aligned to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade Common Core Language Standards. PERFECT for review and centers in 4th and 5th grade.