* The following slides have "the noun is verbing" pictures and sentences for modeling.
* The first slide has a sentence building sheet to use with students. Print out one for each student to use while building their sentences.
* The sentence building sheets can also be used to create sentences with descriptors. Use the first circle for the noun and the last circle can be used to describe the object.
* Begin presentation by going to slideshow and choosing start from beginning or by choosing a specific slide and choosing start from current slide.
* Prompt student by asking “what is the _____doing in the picture?” Click on slide the answer will appear
* Save file to Dropbox, Google Drive, or One Drive to pull up for use on your iPad.
* Can be printed out and folded in a book for future use.
* Please leave feedback on how well this worked with your students!