Back to School Noun or Verb
Students are to tell whether the underlined word in each of the 28 sentences is a noun or verb. Write noun or verb in the provided space. Text is given in two task card sizes and a printable worksheet. A response form for students and answers for the teacher are provided.
Save time and money when you buy this product as part of a bundle.
Language Arts Task Cards and Worksheets Bundle with Seasonal and Holiday Sets
Laminate the task cards for use year after year.
Suggestions for use of the worksheet that contains the same text as the task cards:
1. Give as pre or post assessment.
2. Use with students who were absent and may have missed the task card activity.
3. Use worksheet text for review at a later time.
4. Fill out as a group and use as a study guide.
5. Provide as a worksheet within a center, for early finishers, or for morning work.
6. Give as an alternative for students who prefer to work independently.
7. Complete as a group after scoot activity as a way to check answers.
8. Give worksheet to those who need an alternative format that is accessible.
to view all of the bundles at Rosa Mauer's store.
Follow me to receive notice when FREE and paid products are added to my store.
Visit my store for a variety of poetry packets, book units, and task card sets in all subject areas.
Rosa Mauer's Store
All products at my store are for single use only. Do not post on school or other web sites.
Thank you for shopping at my TPT store. Your business is appreciated.