Challenge your students' thinking skills with this noun/verb activity! It's is a great way to practice nouns, verbs, thinking skills, synonyms, vocabulary development, thesaurus usage, etc. Five different grids are included (two noun/three verb). Please download the preview to see the pages included.
Different ways you might use this in your classroom are:
1. Individual students complete activity sheets
2. Small groups work together on an activity sheet
3. Races with individuals or small groups
4. Whole class activity (See if we can all work together to complete a chart!)
5. Center activities
6. "I'm Done!" Classroom Time Fillers
This is perfect during a noun or verb unit or even on a rainy day. Enjoy!
Note: If you like this activity, please see my similar "Sweet Adjective Challenge." It's the same sort of activity with adjectives.