Welcome to the Nouns at the Zoo Pack!
Here you will find activities, anchor charts/ posters, task cards and hands on ready to go printables that will help your children learn and consolidate their learning of Common, Proper and Singular/Plural possessive nouns.. All in the ZOO theme! Aimed at 1st Grade but this pack can be used as a starting off pack in Kindergarten or as a recap for 2nd/3rd Grades.
This pack contains:
- Map poster
- Zoo Guide introduction and explanation of Common Nouns
Common noun activities of people, places things
-anchor chart posters
- identifying common nouns printables (people)
- Drawing examples printables (places)
- Finding things activity in the classroom (things)
- people/places/things cages at the zoo sorting activity
- + printable sorting activity
- color the common nouns
- Recap examples of common nouns printables
Proper Noun Activities
- introduction and explanation posters
- sorting our penguin names using capital letters (people names)
- adding capitals to zoo place names (places) x2
- Correcting sentences that need capital letters.
- Changing common to proper nouns printable
- Penguin activity (5 pages)
-Singular- posters/ intro explanation
-Adding 's to sentences
-Task cards activity (3 pages)
- Practicing adding 's to sentences- to laminate
-plural possessive- posters
- Writing sentences using plural possessive nouns
- finding the plural possessive nouns in sentences
- Color the correct noun printable
Recap- differences between singular and plural possessive nouns pages x 2
Singular and plural possessive nouns card activity.
Make a Zoo in your class display using animal printables/ coloring pages for your students to enjoy.
How to Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:•
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺