Nouns – This is a perfect language arts packet for teaching your students about both common and proper nouns. Not only does it include noun practice worksheets, but it also includes fun and creative literature and writing activities as well! By completing these activities, your students will gain a strong understanding of what common and proper nouns are.
This nouns packet includes the following pages as well as detailed instructions for all the activities:
• “Label the Nouns” Worksheet
• “Sort the Nouns” Worksheet
• “Circle the Nouns” Worksheet
• “Find the Nouns” Worksheet
• “Circle the Nouns in Sentence” Worksheet
• “Choose Your Own Nouns” Worksheet
• “My Noun Book”
• “If You Give A Moose A Muffin” Literature Extension Noun Activity
• “Find the Proper Nouns” Worksheet
• “Common vs. Proper Nouns” Worksheet with answer key
• “Circle the Proper Nouns” Worksheet
• “Rewriting Proper Nouns” Worksheet
• “Common and Proper Nouns” Worksheet
• “A My Name is Alice” Literature Extension Proper Noun Activity
• “Noun Hunt” Activity
• “Noun Game” which includes 30 nouns cards
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of this noun packet and to ensure it matches the ability level of your class.
All activities in this packet are 100% blackline ready for you to use!
I hope you enjoy teaching nouns with this fun unit!
For other fun language arts units, click on the links below!
To save money, click on the link below
to purchase my LANGUAGE ARTS BUNDLE, which includes all 8 packets!
Language Arts Bundle
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store ChalkDots
and FOLLOW ME
to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!
♥ Thank you so much for supporting ChalkDots!