Also included in
- Digital escape rooms are a fun and engaging way to introduce or review grammar skills with your students. This money-saving bundle covers the parts of speech for your grammar lessons. The digital escapes are NO PREP and PAPERLESS! The price will be over $60 when the bundle is complete! The price wil$37.00$45.00Save $8.00
This noun escape room is an engaging way for kids to practice noun skills. Great for test prep! Escape rooms allow students to practice skills and use problem-solving to figure out puzzles to unlock the locks. Can they crack the code?
This escape room has skills for:
- common & proper nouns
- singular & plural nouns
- possessive nouns
- abbreviations of nouns
- categories of nouns- person, place, thing, idea
How does it work?
Students begin in an escape room and click START. They will see a presentation with instructions. They will be instructed to open the lock codes page and a notes page to keep track of the clue answers. Clues include puzzles, codes, matching games, and more! This escape room will probably take students about 45-60 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. A time limit may be given, but this can cause stress so determine what is best for your class. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- a link to the escape room.
- an embed code for the escape room
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Codes (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Digital and printable recording sheet to keep track of clues
- Great for e-learning, just send the links through Google Classroom or another LMS or to parents' email and they're off to solve the mystery from home! Parents can download the PDF worksheet for students to take notes if desired.
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. You will need access to:
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you will be able to use these sites. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the websites listed above.
This fun and engaging digital escape room is NO PREP and completely PAPERLESS. Just share the link with your students and watch the excitement begin! It works great with Google Classroom, too!
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks, or mobile devices
- Access to Google Forms™
- Students will need free Google accounts
See what others are saying.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amber S. said:
This is a Must-Have ELA resource! Noun Town is one of the best digital Escape Rooms my 5th graders have ever explored before! What a fun way to practice and review Nouns!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Karen Grierson said:
I was so happy to find another escape room that addressed parts of speech and was so very specific! My students are used to Math based activities like this. It is a nice change for them to work on ELA-related skills and it helped them so much to focus on nouns only. They really need specific skill practice in as many different ways as possible! Thanks!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Coffee and Chihuahuas said:
I did a run-through test and found it to be a great activity - it was simple to understand how to go from slide to slide... answer the clue questions... etc. Also, thank you so much for quickly getting back to me about my question! I have bought 2 other of your escape rooms and can't wait to have my students use these in a center.
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
One-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
Thanks for stopping by!