Are you looking for more ways to get your kiddos practicing Grammar skills? Add Grammar activities to your Reading stations! My students loved reviewing skills during stations time, and I loved knowing they were getting additional practice. These stations are perfect to start off as whole group instruction/practice, then move to stations!
1) Picture "Scoot" - Students look at the picture on the task card and decide if it is a person, place or a thing.
2) Sentences "Scoot" - Students read the sentences on the tasks cards and decide if the underlined words are people, places or things.
3) Picture Puzzles - Students use pictures of nouns to put together people, places and things puzzles.
4) Word Puzzles - Students read the nouns on puzzle pieces, then match them to the correct type of noun.
5) Picture Sort - Students sort pictures of people, places and things in the correct categories.
6) Word Sort - Students sort words into the correct noun categories.
7) Mystery Nouns - Students use the clues to solve for the mystery nouns, then decide if they are people, places or things.
Follow me on social media for updates on new products, as well as deals and FREEBIES!
The SAH Teacher Facebook
The SAH Teacher Instagram
The SAH Teacher BLOG
The SAH Teacher Pinterest