These 10 worksheets can be used to introduce nouns to your second grade students. The activities involve sorting nouns, making proper nouns, making them plural, and investigating irregular nouns.
• What Is a Noun? (circle them in the sentences)
• Noun Sort (cut and paste)
• Which Words are Nouns? (color the apples)
• Make Me Proper (make common nouns proper)
• Proper vs. Common Nouns worksheet
• Plural Nouns Word Search
• Plural Nouns (3 pages where students can practice making nouns with different endings plural (nouns ending with s, ch, sh, x, f, fe, oo, vowel+y, and consonant + y)
• Irregular Nouns (e.g. woman = women)
You can purchase this as part of my Grammar Worksheet Bundle instead.