Teach students to identify, spell, and use Proper Nouns; Singular and Plural Nouns; Irregular Nouns; Possessive Nouns; Simple and Complete Subjects; Personal, Possessive, and Indefinite Pronouns; and Relative Pronouns who, whose, whom, which, and that. THREE Common Core-aligned lessons with engaging hands-on activities:
• THREE FULL COLOR Nouns, Pronouns, Relative Pronouns Posters-print, laminate, hang
• THREE COMPLETE Lessons with highlighted Text Features
• Questions after each lesson to assess informational text comprehension
• Close Journal Activities featuring Main Ideas and Details (great for Interactive Notebooks!)
• Practice 1: Spell Grade-Appropriate Words + Sentence Writing
• Practice 2: Form Possessives + Sentence Writing
• Practice 3: Personal, Possessive, and Indefinite Pronouns + Sentence Writing
• Practice 4: Identify Relative Pronouns + Sentence Writing
• Mystery Puzzle: Common and Proper Nouns; Personal, Possessive, and Indefinite Pronouns
• Relative Pronoun Data Chart and Bar Graph
Nouns and Pronouns, aligned with these 4th Grade Common Core Reading and Language Standards (CC.4.RI.1, CC.4.RI.4, CC.4.RI.5, CC.4.L.1, CC.4.L.1a, CC.4.L.1f, CC.4.L.2a, CC.4.L.2d), can be purchased separately, or as part of our 4TH GRADE COMMON CORE LANGUAGE UNIT + 17 FULL COLOR CONTENT POSTERS
We've included color copies of the three Nouns and Pronouns lessons for your White Board, black and white versions of the lessons and activities to make copies for your students, answer pages, and Grading Rubrics for the Common Core Practice activities.
Download the Nouns and Pronouns Preview to see the complete Lesson Plan, Common Core alignment, as well as samples from the lessons and activities.
OUR OTHER NOUNS AND PRONOUNS RESOURCES:
NOUNS AND PRONOUNS – 3RD GRADE
MORE 4TH GRADE COMMON CORE LANGUAGE RESOURCES
Splash! Publications. Created by Teachers. It Just Makes Sense.
RATING NOUNS AND PRONOUNS EARNS YOU TPT CREDITS TO USE TOWARD FUTURE PURCHASES AND GIVES US A WARM FUZZY FEELING!
(c) 2013-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA. © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.