NOUNS OR NOT!
* Is it a NOUN or ISN’T it?
* Here are 26 sentences with the SAME word used TWICE, once as a noun, once not as a noun.
* Your students must read the simple context clues and decide if the word is used as a noun or not!
* Great practice in context clues AND grammar.
* NOUNS OR NOT! Let your students decide!
* Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
Created and designed by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/