This is a simple yet effective worksheet that will allow your students practice writing and speaking about some of the common foods in French. It is designed for beginner learners of French.
Suggestions for use
- Print this 2-page worksheet
- Students label food items they recognize as well as put a little check mark if they believe that food item is a French speciality (example: croque-monsieur)
- Students check/compare their answers with a partner or in small groups
- Students say whether they eat or drink that food item by pointing and saying "Je mange ça" or "Je bois ça" or "Je mange du fromage" or "Je bois du lait"
- Students answer questions in the chart
- Students interview their partners and record their answers
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated