At the end of the novel or semester, students will receive several options to show comprehension of the text read. Novel Stations are meant to display multiple intelligences. Student options will be called . Each station has a prompt that should be read thoroughly to decide if that is the task to be selected. Each of the Novel Station Options has a written component with specific expectations. This assignment can be done individually or in a group of two (2). If students decide to work in groups, all group members are responsible for separating work equally. If students decide to work in a group of 2, they will be graded as a group - Students, please look at this as an opportunity to enrich one’s comprehension of the novel read. This Novel Station Project may be used to assess the novel in place of a test or used as an enrichment opportunity. In some cases, it may be used as a final assessment. Please review all expectations, below.
- Students will select a .
- Students will complete the connected to each .
- Students will follow guidelines/requirements (below).
- Students should read each expectations and adhere to all guidelines set forth.
- Illustrations should consist of more than stick figures. If one’s artistic abilities are lacking, use technology to properly fulfill that requirement.
- If students decide to use technology to fulfill illustration requirements, it should consist of more than copy/pasting pictures on a piece of paper.
- Illustrations should include detailed depictions of one’s novel station.
- Illustrations should have color, be creative, and display detail.
- Students should use all time given to put forth the maximum effort - all will be duly noted.
* Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.