Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Lemonade War, Because of Winn-Dixie, Stone Fox, and Shiloh novel studies with discussion questions, teaching guide, skill activities for each chapter, novel projects, and quizzes/tests!
In every novel unit you will find:
1. A chapter layout with what skill you should teach in each chapter
2. Discussion questions for each chapter
3. Skill "work page”/activity for each chapter. These pages can be projected to work on as a whole class or printed for your students to work on.
4. A quiz for every few chapters
5. Answer Keys for all quizzes
6. Final Skill Sheets
7. A Final Test
8. Many projects choices so your kids can show their learning! These projects are fun and engaging and can be done during the novel or at the end.
The skills discussed in the novels are:
Situation & Reaction
Point of View
Cause & Effect
Moral of the Story
Asking Questions (research)
Problem & Solution
Main Idea & Detail
Compare & Contrast
What are others saying?
Miss H- just started using these units with my reading groups--we are LOVING them! I would love to see more of these!
If you want to see the novel companions individually check them out here: