This is a great resource to use for novel studies. Each member of the group is given a job to complete while reading. The resource was designed to have students change jobs per chapter. A role has been created for five students.
1. The connector is responsible for making connections.
2. The vocabulary master is responsible for studying new vocabulary.
3. The summarizer is responsible for summarizing.
4. The illustrator is responsible for illustrating their favorite scene.
5. The leader is responsible for designing questions to help guide comprehension.
For groups of six, an additional leader can be used. The jobs are numbered so that roles can be easily changed per chapter.
*BabblingAbby fonts used.