At sixteen, Lady Jane Grey is about to be married off to a stranger and caught up in a conspiracy to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. However, those trifling problems are not for Jane to worry about. Jane is about to become the Queen of England. It is deliriously funny and clever, with affectionate nods to great absurdist historical comedies like The Princess Bride and Monty Python. The novel gives the teacher an opportunity to share historic facts about Lady Jane Grey and students will laugh at the farcical antics of the characters.
This novel study includes:
• Suggested Reading Guide
• 176 Novel questions by Chapter (5 total pages)
• Novel Answer Page with page numbers (separate pages) – (5 total pages)
The questions are only literal questions that can be used as running quizzes as your read the novel in class. Instructors are free to create their own higher order thinking questions for this novel.
• Lady Jane Resource Page – Videos, historic information, and movie resource
• Vocabulary page (definition page included at the end of test page)
• Novel Study Test (answers included)
• Essay question (with grading Rubric)