This is a bundle of five items from my TPT Store - all are Novel Study Projects with rubrics provided. If you'd like to look at the items individually from my storefront, it may give you a better idea of what is included with each.
1. Facebook Page: Use the template to design a social meeting profile based on the main character. This requires extensive knowledge of a character - how the other characters feel about him/her, what his/her thoughts are about the world, etc.
2. Amazon Listing: Create an Amazon listing for this book using template provided - this covers numerous standards as you have to summarize the book, rate the book, identify key points, etc. A directions page is included to explain what goes in each section of the template.
3. Pinterest Page: Use what is known about the character to design their Pinterest page with the temaplate provided. What might they find funny? What books would they want to read? What recipes would they save? Each should be justified on the back of the project. An instruction page is included to explain what should be done in each section of the template.
4. Hotel Brochure: Design a hotel brochure for a hotel that fits with the overall theme of the book. This is an in-depth project that requires knowledge of setting, characters, etc. as you creatively devise events going on in the town that fit with the story. A template is provided and an instructions page explains what should be included in each section of the template.
5. iPod Playlist: Select three real songs that showcase the theme, main character, and conflict from the book. A template is provided. Students select songs and write down the lyrics to support, as well as provide a rationale for why they chose that song to represent the main character, conflict, or theme.
A rubric is provided for each project separately.