The Martian Chronicles Study Guide contains study questions for each chapter/short story of the novel by Ray Bradbury.
Also included are the following titles based on the novel: Anticipation Guide, KWHL Strategy, Vocabulary, Abecedary Chart, Book Cover, Comic Book Page, The American Dream, Off to Mars, All in the Head, Claiming the Land, Exploring the Outskirts, Trading Card, Wanted Poster, Character Survival Kit, Postcard Home, Conflict and Personal Connection, Mars Journal, PowerPoint Projects, Self-Study Vocabulary, Themes, Double-Entry Journal.
And further included are these titles based on specific chapters/short stories:
* Yalla: Vocabulary
* The Summer Night: Martian Ability
* The Earth Men: Vocabulary, Measure of Sanity
* The Third Expedition: Vocabulary, Another Hero, Motive, Attitude Continuum
* And the Moon Be Still As Bright: Vocabulary, Spender's Ideas
* Night Meeting: Vocabulary, Kaleidoscope of Life
* Usher II: Vocabulary, Literary Sources
* The Off Season: Atomic Apocalypse
* The Silent Towns and The Long Years: Loneliness
Sorry, but an Answer Key has not been developed at this time.