The document includes the following:
- 3 comprehension tests for the book Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt. The first test covers the prologue through chapter eight (8). The next test covers chapters nine (9) through 20 and the last covers chapters 21 through the epilogue. The test requires the students to answer a range of questions, mostly higher order thinking (HOT) questions, and provide evidence directly from the book. Therefore, many questions could have a range of answers, but the students have to use direct evidence from the story, such as a quote or a summary.
- Rubric attached for the use of both the students taking the test and the teacher (or other students) evaluating the examinations
- 2 vocabulary tests - one covering the prologue through chapter eight and another through chapter 12
- 6 final project options linked to Multiple Intelligences (MI)
- Rubric for the final projects
- Post-project reflection essay and rubric to get students to think about how they learn, what went well/poorly, and how this can result in different choices for future projects
(Note: You can buy the assessments and the final project information separately if desired, but I have reduced the cost if bought bundled together.)