Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.25 MB | 65 pages
A wonderful, wise, and popular classic--plus the most translated book in the French language—the novella The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery changes everyone who reads it. Accessible to almost every student because of its brevity and simplicity, yet powerful because of its messages and use of symbol, this is a great complex novel to study as a class.
This unit includes
• A suggestion for how to proceed through the book with pre-reading, during-reading, and post-reading activities
• Pre-reading thematic questions for journal and/or discussion as well as pre-reading exercise in vocabulary and comprehension
• Vocabulary worksheet + practice worksheets and quiz
• Chapter questions
• Worksheet integrating grammatical and literary concepts
• Activities to choose from in studying the novella
• Discussion/seminar questions
• Writing topics
• Excerpts for close reading
• Resource sheet comparing themes from Walden with themes from The Little Prince
• Themes list
• Reading quizzes on first and second half of book
• Final unit test
• Culminating multi-genre project with samples
• Answer keys for all worksheets and tests
But, of course, what is essential is invisible to the eye!