Please read the whole description
These calendar pages are created based on my school district's calendar. If you have bought the month of pages and need a day that is not included, please message me! I'm happy to create an extra page if you've bought the file, free of charge!
These calendar pages are designed to help students build calendar skills and can be used with guided support or for students to complete independently as morning work or in centers. Each calendar page includes:
1. Identifying the day of the week and tracing the name
2. Circling or color the month of the year
3. Following directions to color specific days on the calendar by color
4. Following directions to color specific Holidays on the calendar by color (not included in the month of August)
5. Writing the full date (day of the week, month, number, and year)
6. Answering questions such as "How many days are in August?", "How many more days until Thanksgiving?", "Is the 16th a Wednesday?", and "Today is Monday, tomorrow will be..."
Also included is a "It's September" Page which is an introduction to the new month and identifies the Holidays that occur and asks questions about the month (see preview pictures).
On the bottom of each page there is a note for what date the page is to be completed to help you keep track.
Again, please message me if you have bought the file and you need a page for a date that is not in the file!
Dates not included in this file include:
November 9th (In-Service for me, contact me if you need this page)