PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6.86 MB | 65 pages
November Activities: These November activities contain resources for the major holidays in November: Election Day, Veterans' Day, and Thanksgiving. These November activities are a great way to add some excitement to your interactive notebooks and enjoy the fun holidays that unfortunately we teachers often overlook due to time constraints!
Notebook pages include:
Election Day resources
- What is Election Day?
- If I were president.... writing
- Election Day guide word dictionary search
Veterans' Day resources
- What is Veterans' Day?
- What/when/how of Veterans' Day
- What are the five branches of the US military?
- Veterans' Day guide word dictionary search
- Veterans' Day verb or noun sort
- What is Thanksgiving?
- Who/what/when/where/why of Thanksgiving
- Map the journey of the Pilgrims from England
- What I am thankful for writing
- Compare & contrast of Pilgrims and yourself
- Thanksgiving guide word dictionary search
- Thanksgiving cause & effect
- Thanksgiving fact & opinion
It can be tough to incorporate holiday resources into your classroom, there is just so little time in a day with all the standards that need to be covered. These interactive notebook materials review those vital skills while incorporating festive fun into your classroom. Click preview to see all the real-life pages that your notebook will include!
If you have never done an interactive notebook, this one makes it easy. I include step-by-step instructions, as well as real-life photos for every single page. It is absolutely simple to create.