Also included in
- Do your students struggle with vocabulary? Increase your students' daily vocabulary and writing skills with this Editable and Printable Monthly Calendar bundle. These thematic words will also enrich your science and social studies curriculum for back to school activities.These calendars are a vocabPrice $27.20Original Price $42.50Save $15.30
- November Reading Comprehension with Pictures is just some of the activities in this discounted mega November bundle! Students make great connections with the real pictures in the books and Boom Readers. This bundle will keep your students engaged and having fun as they learn all about the holidays iPrice $52.00Original Price $93.00Save $41.00
- These Ideas for Thanksgiving Activities include worksheets on Thanksgiving. They will keep your students engaged and having fun as they learn about Thanksgiving. There are also fall poems, Printable and digitalThanksgiving emergent readers and math games. There is also a bonus at no extra cost to yPrice $24.00Original Price $50.50Save $26.50
- Do your students struggle with vocabulary? Increase your students' daily vocabulary and writing skills with this vocabulary theme task cards activities game bundle. It includes Editable and Printable Monthly Calendars and fun and engaging vocabulary games. These thematic words will also enrich yourPrice $53.60Original Price $84.50Save $30.90
Check out these November activities for first grade! This November calendar is editable so it is a lifetime calendar! It is a vocabulary tool that every teacher should have in his or her arsenal. There is a word on each cute turkey calendar card. So much more than a calendar, or word of the day resource, this product provides numerous teaching opportunities during the month of November for you and your students. We have provided a teacher guide for your circle/calendar time, as well as a teacher guide for our student calendars. They provide you with writing ideas, pattern practice, vocabulary development, grammar opportunities, and age-appropriate definitions.
- November Calendar pieces
-BW Student Calendar
- Teacher Guide
- Student Calendar Teacher Guide
Check out this fun Word Game or use it as a read around the room activity. It is a great way to assess your students' knowledge of their calendar words.
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Hello! We are Pam and Brittany, a mother and daughter team from SOL Train Learning, and we love recording songs and creating products that make learning fun and engaging for your students!
More ideas at: soltrainlearning.com/blog
See more pictures of our products on Pinterest.
Join us at Literacy Station FB Group
Sign up for great tips and free resources here!
We appreciate all your support!