These Daily Review PowerPoints are one of my FAVORITE teaching tools in my classroom!! As a part of my circle time/morning meeting/calendar time, I can quickly review important knowledge and skills every morning. This part of my daily routine takes between 5 and 10 minutes, and my kiddos are actively engaged in this important practice. I can even leave these presentations with a substitute teacher (and believe me, if I don't, my kiddos always remind me!!)
This set includes 5 different PowerPoint presentations to use in the month of November (one for each day of the week!!) Every Monday in November, I use the Monday presentation; on Tuesdays, I use the Tuesday presentation, and so on... this gives students the daily practice, without the activity becoming stale.
For the month of November, the following skills are included:
* Reading color words
* Naming all uppercase and lowercase letters (5 or 6 different uppercase and lowercase letters each day, so that all letters are reviewed throughout the week)
* Listening for the ending sound in words
* Telling another word which rhymes with two given words
* Reading sight words (and for not to come here said big little on)
* Counting sets to 10 using ten-frames (this skill should become more automatic during this month's daily practice)
* Naming numbers from 0 to 20
* Determining which number is greater (0 - 10)
Because different schools teach letters and sight words in a different order, I have also included a separate presentation with a blank slide for sight words; please add any words that you need for your curriculum. All letters are included in the November presentations, but feel free to move or delete slides as needed.
Also, if your students have mastered a certain skill, you can simply delete those slides... if your students are ready for new concepts, you can copy those slides from future months and include them in your presentations for this month. Lots of flexibility with these!!
If you would like the YEARLONG BUNDLE, please click here.
Daily Review PowerPoints BUNDLE
If you would like these sets for other months, please click on the month below.
I hope you enjoy using the PowerPoints in your classroom; if you have any questions, please let me know!!
Thanks for looking and happy teaching!