November First Year Teacher Bundle | New Teacher Bundle | 2nd - 4th Grade
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
If you're a new teacher in 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade, you're going to LOVE this carefully selected bundle of resources to use with your students in November to keep them inspired and engaged! Let's set you up for success and make November the best month yet (yes, even if you have parent-teacher conferences) with fun, creative, and effective classroom management goodies and language arts resources.
Inside the November First-Year Teacher Bundle, you will get:
1. Fast Finisher Activities: November Imagination Station
2. Morning Work: Thanksgiving Jokes
3. Classroom Management Resource: Thanksgiving Weekly Mystery Motivator
4. Seasonal Vocabulary Resource: Thanksgiving Vocabulary Bingo
5. Informational Writing Unit: My Tricky Turkey's Top Secret Escape Plan
6. Poetry Writing: Acrostic Poems
7. Parent-Teacher Conferences Success Packet (Includes 3 Stars & 2 Wishes Flipbook)
BONUS: So Thankful for My Little Turkeys Bookmarks for your students!
Get access to my filing cabinet full of fantastic, seasonal resources, gathered over a decade of teaching. Your students are going to LOVE my kid-tested language arts resources, and you'll love my seasonal Mystery Motivators to fine-tune your classroom management. Grab my best, seasonal goodies for November and let's keep your students inspired and engaged this season!
Want to learn more about how I use these resources inside my classroom? Watch my FREE, on-demand masterclass (available for a limited time), 10 Ways to Uplift, Engage, and Inspire Your Students this Thanksgiving Season and get a one-hour PD certificate and a free gift from me when you watch until the end of this training!
If you’re an elementary teacher in your first, second, or third year of teaching and you want more great ideas, tips, teaching stories and info about all of the stuff you wish you learned about teaching in university, be sure to subscribe to my weekly podcast, Beginning Teacher Talk:
Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on iHeart Radio.
Did you know that you can get TpT credit to use on future purchases? Here's how:
- Be sure you're logged in, and go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button beside your purchase.
- Leave your rating and leave a comment about the product and how it worked with your kids.
- Each time you give feedback, TpT will give you credits towards future purchases!
- Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get email notifications about new resources and freebies!